Are you eager to move out of Nigeria but you have no visa? Lend us your attention as we are about to reveal countries you can visit as a Nigerian without a visa.
Due to the economic situation and insecurities of Nigeria, many citizens are curious to leave the country to search for a greener pasture elsewhere. Getting a visa has been the major limiting factor.
Reasons why getting a visa is challenging for Nigerians
- High cost.
- Prolonged process.
- Scam issues.
You don’t have to worry anymore about getting a visa as long as you have an international passport, Read the listed countries below.
Countries you can visit as a Nigerian without a visa
- Burkina Faso
- Guinea Bissau
- Cote d’Ivoire
- The Gambia
- Sierra leone
- Saint Kitts Nevis.
You can stay as long as you want without a visa, it is advisable to put in an effort of getting one to beon a safer side.
Countries Nigerians can get visas on arrival
- South Sudan
Note: You can only stay in the above-listed countries from 14 to 90 days without a visa, after that your visa will be demanded.
For Nigerians aspiring to travel, below are some guidelines to follow to avoid problems
Safety rules for Nigerians aspiring to travel
1. Do not stay in a stranger’s house on your arrival
2. Do not meet new people in a secret place
3. Do not keep other people’s bags, if you want to do so, make sure you know the contents in the bag.
4. Do not take the car or bike lift from a stranger.
5. Do not buy second handed items from people because they might be stolen items.
CLICK HERE for best African countries to live or visit.